3 to 6 years old
This is a after school class in which the children can experience various creative activities after attending kindergarten. This integrated learning program is based on an all-round American kindergarten curriculum. The class builds the children's creativity through music & movement (music and exercise), art (craft), stories (a storytelling), and literacy (reading & writing). In addition, by playing and doing various activities with the foreign teacher, they will begin to think internationally and their curiosity of various cultures and customs will grow.
- 1.Goal of Curriculum
- The goal of our program is to build the children's enthusiam and support their ability to become energetic learners.
- 2.Creative Art
- Art allows children to express their own feelings. Its a second language that develops their creativity. By creating art projects according to that month's theme and based on the seasons and various events, it allows the children to enhance their imagination and creative expressions.
- By conducting science experiments and solving math problems, as well as hypothesizing, and predicting the results, the children begin to not only gain the ability to think logically but it enhances their imagination. In addition, through enjoyment and genuine surprises it ultimately makes the learning process that much more fun.
- Using a journal in which the children can express their intentions with pictures and words, they can establish a firm foundation for literacy (reading & writing). In the Advance class children will learn phonics, which will enable them to learn how to combine words with sound.
- 1day/w￥14,000～ 4days/w￥37,440
- Entrance Fee(w/o/tax)