12 to 23 months
This is a kindergarten preparatory class for the Toddler Preschool course. This class encourages children to build their curiosity toward English through interaction with foreign teachers and allows them to become accustomed to an international environment. It is also a class that teaches basic social skills and enables children to overcome parent/child separation.
- 1.Goal of Curriculum
- We provide the necessary support so that the children become eager learners and overflow with enthusiasm.
- 2.Interest Area
- The environment is properly set up such as dramatic play, blocks, toys, art, and library. We provide adequate work time (according to individual interests)
- With Circle Time activities such as M & M or a Story Time (playing and enjoying as a group) and Special Activities which focuses on Art (according to month theme), the class provides a balanced curriculum for young children.
- 4.Open-ended Questions
- This is a method in which a one absolute answer is not requested. It increase imagination and enhances the power to think.
- 1day/w￥22,000～ 4days/w￥50,000
- Entrance Fee(w/o/tax)