2 to 3(Pre-kindergarten)
This is a preparatory class based on an American preschool educational curriculum. The class builds the children's creativity through music & movement (music and exercise), art (craft), stories (a storytelling), etc., carefully assigned according to each child's developmental stage. All aspects of a child's initial education that include emotions, social skills, language and physical ability are provided in a well-balanced curriculum. In addition, by playing and doing various activities with the foreign teacher, they will begin to think internationally and their curiosity of various cultures and customs will grow.
- 1.Goal of Curriculum
- We provide the necessary support so that the children become eager learners and overflow with enthusiasm.
- 2.Interest Area
- The environment is properly set up such as dramatic play, blocks, toys, art, and library. We provide adequate work time (according to individual interests)
- With Circle Time activities such as M & M or a Story Time (playing and enjoying as a group) and Special Activities which focuses on Art (according to month theme), the class provides a balanced curriculum for young children.
- 4.Open-ended Questions
- This is a method in which a one absolute answer is not requested. It increase imagination and enhances the power to think.
- 2days/w￥40,000～ 4days/w￥70,000
- Entrance Fee(w/o/tax)